a reputation for academic excellence的用法和样例：
- Horizon has a reputation for academic excellence, safe and caring schools, and broad programming options.
天际的知名在于优秀的学术表现, 安全和关怀的学校, 以及各式各样的课程选择。
- Although LSE is quite small, it exerts an enormous influence on contemporary British society and the international academic community through its outstanding reputation for academic excellence and high quality teaching.
- He soon won a reputation for himself.
- She has a reputation for honest dealing.
- He had gained himself a reputation for unfairness.