a repair shop的用法和样例：
- She is now dragging it to a repair shop to get it fixed.
- The cameraman also has a small repair shop.
- When my printer's type began to go faint, I called a repair shop where a friendly man told me that the printer probably needed only to be cleaned.
- Authorities in Minnesota said a goat in the trunk of a woman's car when she took it to a repair shop has been placed in the care of a veterinarian.
- After all, if your car engine blows a head gasket, chances are you would take it to a repair shop and pay to get it fixed.
- The farmers set up a farm implement repair shop.