a remote region的用法和样例：
- He offended the emperor, and was sentenced to forced labor in a remote region.
- Turks form the largest minority within Greece; many (from 100 000-120 000) live in Western Thrace, a remote region on the Turkish border.
- In a remote region imbued with the spirit of an ancient past, the turbines looming out of the mist on the summits of the Alto Minho serras address the future.
- The quake struck at 9:22pm and was centered in Zhongba County, a remote region in west Xigaze Prefecture, but no loss of life was immediately reported, according to the bureau.
- They lived in a remote mountain village.