A relatively tight monetary policy的用法和样例：
- Better control network: tight monetary policy can deter market fluctuate?
- Better control network : tight monetary policy can deter market fluctuate?
- "This framework is exactly what a tight monetary policy means," he said of the expected slowdown in M2 and lending.
- Trapped in the pressure of earnings, commercial banks issue tight monetary policy to compete with each other.
- From the latter half of 1993 to 1996, China exercised a moderately tight monetary policy, which curbed inflation effectively.