a record player的用法和样例：
- The tone arm of a record player.
- A record collector played some goodies for me on his record player.
- The part of the arm of a record player that holds the needle and that is removable.
- Ah, well I do have a record player, a fridge and something for my wife's birthday that I'd rather not tell you about.
- "If I wanted to get married, I'd have done so a long time ago," he repeated, like a record player with its needle stuck in a groove.
- A record player; a phonograph.