a recipe for success
- Their attention to quality has proven to be a recipe for success. 他们对品质的注重已经被证明是成功的秘诀。
- This was not a recipe for success in a world full of egoistic and suspicious nation-states. 在一个由充满自私自利和怀疑的国家组成的世界里，这不是一个成功的窍门。
- His plans are a recipe for (ie are likely to lead to) disaster. 他的计画後患无穷。
- "But it is not always a recipe for success to simply copy someone," said Kendal."Animals are often better off being selective about when and who they copy. “但是仅仅模仿同伴并非就是成功的秘诀，”肯德尔说，“能够在时间上及学习对象上具有选择性的动物往往更胜一筹。
- A recipe for success. 成功的诀窍
- He thinks the one recipe for success lies in hard work. 他认为成功的唯一诀窍在於勤奋。
- And that supposition is a recipe for failure. 而前述推想，是为失败开的处方。
- His plans are a recipe for disaster. 他的计划后患无穷。
- Here's a recipe for a great turkey sandwich! 这是一个很棒的火鸡三明治的菜谱。
- What is your recipe for success? 你取得成功有什麽窍门?
- This would be a recipe for still-greater panics. “大到不能倒、彼此相关到不能倒”是一个现实。
- This is a recipe for strawberry conserve. 这是制作草莓酱的食谱。
- Where can you find a recipe for corn whiskey? 你在哪能找到玉米威士忌的食谱?
- Here's a recipe for a great turkey sandwich? 这儿有下个大火鸡三明治的食谱？
- There is no so called "recipe for success". 所谓“成功的诀窍”是不存在的。
- He thinks the one recipe for success lie in hard work. 他认为成功的唯一诀窍在於勤奋。
- Low local taxes are not always a recipe for electoral success. 当地低税率并不总是选举胜利的秘诀。
- To be cheerful and playful during meditation is the sure recipe for success. 在冥想中保持喜乐状态和浓厚的兴趣是成功冥想的可靠处方。
- The last page features a recipe for chocolate-chip cookies. 最后一页是制作巧克力饼干的食谱。
- Dust and pollution: A recipe for enhanced ocean fertilization? 沙尘和污染:是提高海洋肥沃化的配方吗?