a real extra的用法和样例：
- The extra two-day holiday was a real bonus.
- That new shopping centre is a real eyesore.
- That old block of flats is a real eyesore!
- It's a real sell: the food seems cheap but you pay extra for vegetables.
- It's a real hassle to get this child to eat.
- She sent me a real snorter of a letter.
a real extra的相关资料：
a meal a A voiceless velar fricative. A boxing or wrestling match. a tonic convulsion or spasm. a partial sabbatical from work A massive green vesuvianite. a wild and uninhabited area. A-is a great schoolmaster. A AAC auxiliary air control. A gentle breeze caresses us. a traditional bourgeois family