a real estate broker的用法和样例：
- He shopped with a real estate broker who owns no property of her own. I shopped at the foreclosure department of a bank.
- In 2006 I received an EMBA degree from NYU.I'm currently working as a financial professional, a real estate broker and a venture capitalist.
- I'm a real estate broker.
- A contract between an property owner and a real estate broker or agent which allows the broker to list the property for sale and which codifies the rights and obligations of the two parties.
- Sale prices and rents fell by 20% in October from a year earlier, said Shirin Mehta, a real estate broker at Nagarwalla Estates Private Ltd.
- Wantong Orient Strategy Real Estate Broker Co., Ltd.