a ravening wolf的用法和样例：
- Benjamin is a ravenous wolf, In the morning devouring the prey And in the evening dividing the spoil.
- Benjamin is a ravenous wolf; mornings he devours the prey, and evenings he distributes the spoils.
- Gen 49:27 "Benjamin is a ravenous wolf;in the morning he devours the prey, in the evening he divides the plunder.
创 49:27 “便雅悯是个撕掠的狼，早晨要吃他所抓的，晚上要分他所夺的。”
- A raven perched high in the pine.
- I gave him a cake of my bread, and he eat it like a ravenous wolf, that had been starving a fortnight in the snow: I then gave the poor creature some fresh water, with which, if I would have let him, he would have burst himself.
- Nourish a raven and he will scratch out your eyes.