a ratty smell的用法和样例：
- She pulled a ratty bandanna out of her pocket and wiped away the worst of the dust that covered it.
" / 她把一个像老鼠的丝巾从她的口袋拉出来而且扫除涵盖了它的灰尘最坏。
- If I’m in a ratty mood during the workday, it’s usually because I’ve been at my desk writing for too long without moving around.
- A bad smell emanated from the dead dog by the road.
- If I'm in a ratty mood during the workday, it's usually because I've been at my desk writing for too long without moving around.
- These rotting bananas are giving off a bad smell.