a raffle or lottery ticket
- A raffle or lottery ticket. 奖券，彩票
- She wheedled her husband into buying a lottery ticket. 她用甜言蜜语诱使她的丈夫买彩券。
- A losing team; a losing lottery ticket. 失败的队; 未中的彩券
- My luck's in I won a new car in a raffle. 我的运气来了－－在有奖抽彩中我得了一辆新汽车。
- She had the prize-winning lottery ticket. 她抽到了得奖的彩票。
- Get a lottery ticket and win the high price! 购买彩票，赢取高额回报！
- How old do you have to be to buy a lottery ticket? 你认为几岁才可以购买彩票?
- Xiao Ming bought a lottery ticket on his way home. 小明在回家的路上,买了一张彩票。
- No, happiness isn"t a lottery ticket away. 并不是买张彩票，就能拥有幸福。
- How about attaching a lottery ticket? 那么附上抽奖券如何？
- Something worthless, such as a losing lottery ticket. 废物无用的东西，如未中奖的奖票
- Dave, let's go to buy some lottery tickets. 戴维，我们去买彩票吧。
- Why people are wild about lottery ticket? 人们为什么热中与摸彩票?
- She had the prize winning lottery ticket. 她抽到了得奖的彩票.
- The lottery ticket won first prize. 彩票中了头奖。
- This lottery ticket can be good and collectable. 这张奖券可以兑取。
- WELL, YOU MAY WIN MEGABUCKS IF YOU CAN BUY A LOTTERY TICKET. 如果你能买彩票的话,你也许会赢很多的钱。
- The lottery ticket is a typical format of the contract. 摘要彩票合同是一种典型的格式合同。
- This, however, is a raffle that the female wants to lose. 然而，这并不是雌性想要的。