A radio receiver的用法和样例：
- A radio receiver and directional antenna used as a system to determine the angular direction of incoming radio signals.
- White noise on a radio receiver would interfere with all radio stations.
- A radio receiver malfunctioned, and then the backup became tone deaf, unable to lock onto a particular frequency.
- To tune in means to switch on a radio receiver, etc; adjust a receiver, etc. To a given frequency.
- The part of a radio receiver by means of which radio signals are received.
- An electronic circuit or device that detects and strengthens weak signals, as from a radio receiver, for subsequent, more powerful amplification stages.