a racial bias的用法和样例：
- He blamed Crowley for racial bias.
- A person of a racial group not regarded as white.
- A racial sellout unwilling to stand up for himself?
- It takes years to civilize a racial war area.
- There is no racial bias, but the upshot is that young whites can no longer expect to move into their own place on the estate where they grew up.
a racial bias的相关资料：
Ajkuna a A pioneer should have imagination. a printmaker who uses lithography. A title conferred for achievement. a historical/industrial townscape a wooden/concrete/marble floor a distant cousin/aunt/relative a low continuous indistinct sound. A frown often denotes displeasure. A Prototypical Study of Transitivity