a quiet spot的用法和样例：
- The hotel is beautifully situated in a quiet spot near the river.
- They walked along the water's edge to a quiet spot and sat down on a low stone wall.
- I'd find a quiet spot and she would nurse -- our eyes locked together, reconnecting with each other.
- Q" is for quiet, to find moments of quiet within yourself, to find a quiet spot to review, reflect and rejuvenate yourself.
- The spider releases digestive enzymes over the frog that cause it to liquefy. It retreats to a quiet spot to enjoy its meal.
a quiet spot的相关资料：