a quiet life的用法和样例：
- He will do anything for a quiet life.
- If you want to lead a quiet life, you must lay the axe to the root of the evil.
- We lead a quiet life in the country.
- Mr. Smith has lived a quiet life.
- My parents used tolive a quiet life in the country.
- They lived a quiet life in the countryside.
a quiet life的相关资料：
Ajkija a a series of political blunders A formal defense or apology. A purchase of illegal drugs. A vertical take-off aircraft A Scientific Theory of Culture a hereditary title/monarchy a generous helping of potatoes A beggar's purse is bottomless A cluster of similar things. a costly Chinese porcelain jar