a quick walk的用法和样例：
- After the show, we took a quick walk along the azalea garden.
- When you are shrouded by the mists of confusion, take a quick walk to clear your mind.
- On one occasion, the young A Bage and his father lost in the prairie road, A Bage tired and afraid, and finally a quick walk.
- After a quick walk around it, we strolled past the Shrieking Shack, which is attached to what I was told are hydraulics that make it move and creak.
- He had to make a quick change at Shanghai.
- It is imperative that we make a quick decision.
a quick walk的相关资料：
a drum a A rising market is expected. a small frowsty office/room A hissing or bubbling sound. a simple style of architecture a rigorous scientific approach A zero-base budgeting system a science founded on induction a symmetrical pattern/shape A New Planck Constant Measurer a huge multinational operation