a quavery voice的用法和样例：
- A quavering voice, a whimsical mind.
- There was a quaver in her voice.
- And then villagers,with tearful eyes,holding the hands of soldiers,spoke in a quavering voice,'when will you come back?''We will be back!!!'said the soldiers.
- "That is a pretty gruesome tale, old chap," he said in a quavering voice, "but allow me to relate the story of the man whose wife gave birth to an apparition.
- He spoke with a reedy, quavering voice.
- " the Zentraedi asked in a quavering voice.