a quasi-judicial body的用法和样例：
- Opposite to the judicial system of civil action, civil arbitration is a quasi judicial system .
- The Court's desire to shield "quasi judicial" officers from executive domination has obvious appeal.
- A decisional product, such as a statute, decree, or enactment, delivered by a legislative or a judicial body.
- The author has come to a different conclusion based on historic fact that it is a quasi legislative assembly body in Russia, which builds up the framework of legislative Duma afterwards.
- A legislative or judicial body.