A Quarter-Century of Declining Confidence的用法和样例：
- Listen as five former RPI incubator managers share lessons learned from a quarter century of experience.
- You have entered a quarter century of cleansing, and this cleansing has karmic unraveling that is necessary.
- After a quarter century of terrorism designed to drive out even the most foolhardy investor how can the place be doing so well?
- This was what she had achieved after a quarter of a century of ceaseless labor.
- More than a quarter century of economic overhauls has produced a striking contrast in China: Politically, the Communist central government maintains a tight grip over the entire country;