a quantitative index的用法和样例：
- The mitral-valve tenting area was also measured and used as a quantitative index for leaflet stiffening and apical displacement of leaflet coaptation.
- The volt-ampere characteristics can be used as a quantitative index to study on the change of Qi and blood.
- A quantitative index Df, as the ratio of steady infiltration rate fp and lower layer conductivity Ks, for finger flow development was proposed, and its criticalvalue was found to be 0.02.
- So, we can try to discover the relationship between riverway’s fractal dimension and river flood, and find a quantitative index to help establish some strategies of controlling river flood.
- Intelligence is a quantitative trait.