a qualitative leap的用法和样例：
- Only spent two years on the football Jiangxi achieved a qualitative leap, an outsider might wonder that.
- Such afforestation efforts enabled the Tibetan people to achieve a qualitative leap from the centuries-old passive adaptation to natural conditions to remaking nature on their own initiative.
- Course features: based on the international ceramic perm (hot shear)-based, in-depth study and research through the 12 classic ceramic technology perm hair to make sure you get a qualitative leap.
- Development of animal disease monitoring system has been a qualitative leap in the efficiency of data storage capacity,data-processing capabilities and data security and reliability.
- A Qualitative Leap in Educational Evaluation: Change "Underachievers" into "Students with untapped Potentialities"