a quadrangle surrounded by buildings的用法和样例：
- A grassy quadrangle surrounded by cloisters.
- An ornamental fountain in a large open plaza surrounded by buildings squirts water high into the air.
- Even dispatches from Xinhua, the state-run news agency, noted that collapsed schools were often surrounded by buildings that appeared unscathed.
- Quadrangle Rectangular open space completely or partially enclosed by Buildings of an academic or civic character. The grounds of a quadrangle are often grassy or landscaped.
- The old man was surrounded by a troop of children.