a puppet show的用法和样例：
- A puppet show; a puppet government.
- Last week I a puppet show with my grandma.
- A puppet show,@ thought Pinocchio.
- Inside it, there was a puppet show.
- "A puppet show," thought Pinocchio.
- We watched a performance which included a puppet show and acrobatics.
a puppet show的相关资料：
Ajlani a A Novel Edge Detection Algorithm a dress stitched with fandangles A voiceless palatal fricative. a dispute unexpectedly broke out a flock of children/reporters a hook-and-ladder company. A palmy time for stockbrokers. a bruising meeting/experience a mixture of cellulose fibers. a brilliant and dissolute writer