a punitive expedition的用法和样例：
- He was sent to go on a punitive expedition to attack the enemy.
- And allow me to lead them on a punitive expedition against these warlords.
- Yuan Shao, the leader of an opposition force, led a punitive expedition to Lüoyang, the capital.
- Yuan Shao, the leader of an opposition force, led a punitive expedition to Luoyang, the capital.
- In response, Charles VI sent a punitive expedition to Brittany, raping and killing the populace.
- At Cao Cao's instruction, Liu Bei was about to set off for a punitive expedition against Yuan Shu. before he left, Liu Bei worried about the defence of Xuzhou City.