a public servant的用法和样例：
- There was a man who was determined to become a public servant.
- A public servant is supposed to serve people without having itchy palms.
- If you wish to be a leader to others, you claim to be a public servant.
- If there is anything a public servant hates to do it is something for the public.
- "It was his last news conference, so he let his emotions slip," said Hiroshi Fukada, 56, a public servant.
- The kindness of a people who never yet deserted a public servant honestly laboring in their cause.