a public prosecutor的用法和样例：
- The act of accusing another of a crime before a public prosecutor.
- A member on the prosecutorial committee shall have the qualification for a public prosecutor.
- Wang Dehu, partner, LLB from East China University of Politics and Law, once was a public prosecutor in Baiyun District People's Prosecuterator of Guangzhou.
- A dossier of evidence in the Madeleine McCann case was considered by a public prosecutor today - and he decided there was enough evidence to send the file on to a judge, it has emerged.
- Xiao Ming's uncle is a righteous public prosecutor.