a public park的用法和样例：
- It costs $50 extra for a permit for hurling, soccer or Gaelic football games in a public park on a Sunday.
- One could say there definitely is not enough space to play sports in a public park in Japan.
- It's no surprising that you'll find hundreds of people gather together for20- minutes of nonstop laughing at a public park every morning in India.
- In 1924 the Last Emperor Puyi was driven out of the palace , after that the Summer Palace was turned into a public park.
- People who park on the pavement are a public nuisance.
- In 1872, President Ulysses S.Grant signed a law declaring that Yellowstone would forever be 'dedicated and set apart as a public park or pleasuring ground for the benefit and enjoyment of the people.
a public park的相关资料：
Aouali a A Better Adaptive Line Enhancer A customary rite or ceremony. a hollow ball/centre/tube a tribe of ancient Athenians. A timely blessing or benefit. a plainspoken country doctor. a scientist/composer of note A garment made from deerskin. A fishhook or fishing tackle. A woman adviser or counselor.