a public good的用法和样例：
- A public good that benefits only the members of a particular community.
- They also serve a public good by enhancing access to the works of the world's best minds.
- According to the Representative, the public domain was a crucial part of the creative process as well as a public good.
- A final type of neoclassical exploiter is the free rider who unfairly uses a public good or resource.
- Marginal cost of providing a public good is zero, so resource allocation is effiicient when the price are set at zero where muv = mc = 0.
- A public good is provided efficiently when the vertical sum of the individual demands for the public good is equal to the marginal cost of producing it.
a public good的相关资料：
a flow a a person affected with hypochondria a cry/glance/smile of triumph A fluttering or darting movement. a ceremonial or emblematic staff. a intercultural study on aesthetics A Hydraulic Servo Supporting Device a short pithy instructive saying. a sketchpad is stroke-oriented. A Noise-proof Cabin of Hovercraft a sudden-death play-off in golf