a public character的用法和样例：
- Any organisation wishing to seek recognition as an approved charitable institution or trust of a public character should submit the following documents to the Department:- a.
- The List of Approved Charitable Institutions and Trusts of a public character and the information pamphlet on charities are also available on our Home Page.
- The applicant should be registered under the Societies Ordinance or incorporated under the Companies Ordinance or formed by statute or registered on the list of approved charitable institutions or trusts of a public character.
- Property bequeathed for the benefit in Hong Kong to any charitable institution or trust of a public character, or to Government for charitable purposes is allowed as a deduction. D.
- Clarity of diction is vital for a public speaker.