a provisional government的用法和样例：
- Then they organized a provisional government.
- It had organized a provisional government.
- The military leaders set up a provisional government.
- Soon after news of the Japanese surrender was received on August 14,1945,a provisional government was set up by the Colonial Secretary,Mr(later Sir) Frank Gimson.
- In 1869, when the Canadians were about to take over the Northwest, the local Metis, under the leadership of Louis Riel, took up arms against the Canadians and established a provisional government.