a promising young man的用法和样例：
- Most girls in China found it safer to court a promising young man of their own social class.
- I was astonished that such a promising young man as Clinton retired from his office.
- But most girls found it safer to court a promising young man of their own social class.
- I'd never goof around if I were you . A promising young man is suppsed to persist in his ambition.
- He is a promising young man who is now studying at our graduate school. As his supervisor, I would like to commend him to your notice.
- He is a promising young man.