a prominent figure的用法和样例：
- A prominent figure during this period.
- He was a prominent figure in modern times of Chinese history.
- Olympic teammate Dara Torres said Phelps has become such a prominent figure that everything he does is news.
- During this time, GAO continues to cattle as bribery, but also a prominent figure for the collusion of the Village deal.
- His unique contributions to music and dance, [along with a highly publicized personal life], made him a prominent figure （in popular culture for four decades）.