A prolific goal-scorer的用法和样例：
- Tejera has been playing for Espanyol's youth academy where has been a prolific goal scorer from the left hand side of midfield but he is not unsder contract to the La Liga side.
- Klinsmann, once a prolific goal scorer, lives much of the year in California, has an American wife, speaks four languages and is more artist by temperament than engineer.
- However, if prolific goal scorer Jimmy Greaves had been fit throughout the entire competition, then Hurst may never have even played in the final.
- A prolific goal - scorer
- Last year was a prolific period in the composer's life.
- Before 1933, by contrast, he was a prolific author.