a proclivity to steal的用法和样例：
- He has a proclivity to [toward] violence.
- Now there was added a proclivity to emulate the scale of French colonial rule.
- It is (a) sacrilege to steal a crucifix from an altar.
- This makes it even more dangerous that people have a proclivity to choose grad school because we naturally look for a default in the face of confusion.
- Yet America's practical outlook and openness to change foster respect for China's accomplishments as well as a proclivity to solve problems.