a prize idiot的用法和样例：
- She always makes a mess of things; she's a prize idiot.
- Only a prize idiot would think in this way.
- She's a prize idiot(= very silly).
- They had set a prize of 2000 gns for the horserace.
- A prize of 50 is not to be sneezed at.
- There was a prize for the best essay on Shakespeare in the city.
a prize idiot的相关资料：
Ajanta a A formal beginning or introduction. a reptile genus of Pterodactylidae. a disinterested onlooker/spectator A certificate of rock-climber coach A Discipline for Software Engineering a voluntary conveyance of property. A picture made by photolithography. A set of sniffer filters--Sniffer a medium size car/business/town