a presumptuous act的用法和样例：
- She feel comfortlessness for his presumptuous act.
- I have a presumptuous request that I wonder if you can give consent to.
- Design of adornment of some setting wall is too messy, often a presumptuous guest usurps the host's role.
- We recognize that, in many instances, to suppress different customs in the name of morality is an expression of an outworn puritanism or a presumptuous egotism.
- "A presumptuous pup, I'm afraid." Victor Henry was trying to read the document, which was explosive, while chatting with Roosevelt.