a presidential nominee的用法和样例：
- He is a presidential nominee of G.O.
- "The convention system has its faults, of course, but I do not know of a better method for choosing a presidential nominee" (Harry S Truman).
- The convention system has its faults,of course,but I do not know of a better method for choosing a presidential nominee(Harry S Truman.
- Esther "Eppie" Friedman, as Ann Landers, has received 32 honorary degrees from American colleges, and served on the board of the National Cancer Institute as a presidential nominee.
- Next year is a presidential year.
- The party groomed him as a presidential candidate.