a presidential election campaign的用法和样例：
- That politician won the presidential election campaign and became the President.
- Can you guess who would laugh last in the presidential election campaign?
- During the presidential election campaign, Barack Obama said he does not support negotiations with Hamas until it renounces terrorism and recognizes Israel's right to exist.
- The Supreme Court ruled that the illegal radio stations indeed should not have manipulated the Presidential election campaign, but it exonerated Chen Shui-bian from any liability.
- And as the presidential election campaign in America progresses, more China-bashing can be expected, with protectionism disguised as noble fury at “coddling dictators”.