a presidential election的用法和样例：
- The result of a presidential election concerns all those living in the country.
- But the alternative is likely to be a presidential election next year.
- This week, he signed a proclamation authorising a presidential election in January.
- Votes have been counted in a presidential election in the west African state of Congo-Brazzaville.
- A presidential election on November 21 pitted pro-Russian Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych against Western-leaning opposition leader Viktor Yushchenko.