a prep school的用法和样例：
- O: What makes you so sure I went to a prep school?
- All my aunts and uncles talked it over as if they were choosing a prep school for me.
- Hideki Motosuwa, a prep school student, desperately wants to buy a Persocon but cannot afford to.
- One year at a prep school left students with four years of eligibility at a four-year university, as opposed to two years of eligibility after two years at a junior college.
- Until then, companies import workers like Anthony Dekuyer, who left his job as a math teacher at a prep school in Perth last year to start driving a truck for Rio Tinto.