a precociously talented child的用法和样例：
- From an early age she displayed a precocious talent for music.
- A precocious talent, he never married because, he said, it would have hurt his career.
- His son is a precocious child who could play the piano at the age of three.
- He's got every reason to feel on top of the world--a beautiful wife, talented children, no financial worries.
- The precociously talented wide man has endured a summer best forgot as his future has been the subject of intense speculation following his exploits at the World Cup.