A potentially fatal blood clot的用法和样例：
- VTE includes deep vein thrombosis (DVT), in which clots form in deep veins, and pulmonary embolism, a potentially fatal condition in which blood clots travel through veins to the lungs.
- Melioidosis is a potentially fatal infectious disease of humans.
- But while these newer deices hae reduced the number of repeat procedures needed, they also carry a heightened risk of potentially fatal thrombosis, or blood clots.
- Chicago made the trade after Curry refused to submit to a DNA test to rule out a potentially fatal heart condition.
- Pemphigus is a potentially fatal disease if it becomes refractory to treatment modalities.