A Pot of Gold的用法和样例：
- The people here are sitting on a pot of gold.
- We might discover a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
- Even the vaguest, if reliable, hint in direction would lead to a pot of gold.
- There's (a pot of) tea brewing in the kitchen.
- She made a pot of tea for her guests.
- I opened the door to find Scott holding a “pot of gold” (my cooking kettle) and the “treasure” of a gift package.
A Pot of Gold的相关资料：
Aquayo a a secluded and beautiful courtyard a dyed-in-the-wool hypocrite A business establishment or office a discoloration caused by blood. a thick-skinned variety of grape a very efficiently organized event A mortgage on personal property. a constellation of beautiful women a backing group/singer/track