a postgraduate course的用法和样例：
- Professor Hu will be teaching a postgraduate course.
- Deakin University is pleased to announce we are offering 15 X $2,000 bursaries for Chinese students who wish to study a postgraduate course in Business or Law with us in 2007.
- During the same period the number of mature students (those aged 21 and over when starting an undergraduate course and 25 and over when starting a postgraduate course) increased by 55 per cent.
- Miss Clinton,who is 23 next week and will leave University College,Oxford,in the spring after completing a postgraduate course in international relations,wants to train as a business consultant specialising in the healthcare sector.
- He is now already a postgraduate student.