a possible resurgence of SARS的用法和样例：
- WHO has been warning of a possible resurgence of the disease in flu season.
- Chinese officials also worry openly about a possible resurgence of inflation in America, which would also drive down the value of the dollar.
- Mr Chidambaram forecast growth of 8.7 per cent in the financial year ending March 31, down from 9.6 per cent the previous year, and warned of a possible resurgence of inflation.
- Charles is still in the running as a possible next head of the firm.
- Barber said: "Employers should be using this time to work with their staff to ensure they have contingency plans in place to deal with any possible resurgence of the virus in the autumn.