a portent of tomorrow's world
- I see it as a portent of thing to come. 我把它看作是将要到来的事物的前兆。
- I see it as a portent of things to come. 我把它看作是将要到来的事物的前兆.
- I see it as a portent of things to come . 他预言要有怪事发生.
- A portent of tomorrow's world 明日世界的预兆
- The event proved to be a portent of the disaster that was to come. 这件事成了后来灾难的凶兆。
- We got a portent of that just a week after our arrival. 抵达伊斯兰堡刚一周时间，就已经出现了不祥之兆。
- A sign of a future happening; a portent. 前兆表明将来要发生的事情的现象; 预兆
- So, could Hero be a portent of things to come or just another Jet Li film? 因此,可以将英雄的一个先兆东西来,或只是另李连杰电影吗?
- They were probably a portent of the shape of things to come in the Orient. 观在，再也不可能如此容易地对付中国共产主义了。
- That are inexorably shaping the world of tomorrow. 这将无情地影响明日的世界。
- The broad, tree-lined boulevards and European architecture are witness to its past, the glass-walled towers that soar skywards a portent of its future. 宽阔的林荫大道和欧式建筑见证着历史，高耸入云的摩天大厦预示着未来。
- To be or give a sign or portent of. 预示做或给出记号或预兆
- He must have seen Kaida's successful opposition as a portent of the collapse of his dream of a universal empire. 他肯定发现，海都成功的反抗预示着他妄想称霸世界的美梦破灭。
- He' s not a mere boxer : he' s world champion. 他不只是拳击手; 还是世界冠军呢.
- Their attempts were a portent of what was to follow though as Chelsea took the lead in the 16th minute through Lampard. 他们的努力直到16分钟才收获进球，兰帕德打破僵局。
- Betoken:To be or give a sign or portent of. 预示:做或给出记号或预兆。
- A sign of a future happening;a portent. 前兆表明将来要发生的事情的现象；预兆
- It was a portent of things to come as Croatia probed with success down both flanks with Terim's reshuffled back line struggling to cope with their slick passing. 面对特里姆的新后卫线，克罗地亚队前场两翼传球很有威胁，但却没能化为进球。这是一个不好的信号。
- Today's asylum might be the dungeon of tomorrow. 今天的庇护所可能会变成明天的地牢。
- We must obviate the problem ahead of tomorrow. 我们必须在明天之前解决这个问题。