a port of entry的用法和样例：
- A period of time during which a vehicle, person, or material suspected of carrying a contagious disease is detained at a port of entry under enforced isolation to prevent disease from entering a country.
- A city of southwest Washington on the Columbia River north of Vancouver. A port of entry, it has a large lumber and pulp industry. Population,31, 499.
- Imported merchandise arrives at a port of entry (land border, seaport or airport).
- A city of southwest Washington on the Columbia River north of Vancouver. A port of entry,it has a large lumber and pulp industry. Population,31,499.
- A city of southern Australia northwest of Melbourne. A port of entry at the mouth of the Torrens River, it was founded in1836. Metropolitan area population, 983, 200.