a popular uprising的用法和样例：
- The regime was overthrown by a popular uprising.
- In 1282 a popular uprising known as the Sicilian Vespers ended the subsequent French rule.
- Even before protesters took to the streets inSeptember, there were rumors on the Yangon street that a popular uprising wasin the cards.
- Ten years ago: Romanian President Nicolae Ceausescu, the last of Eastern Europe's hard-line Communist rulers, was toppled from power in a popular uprising.
- The singer led off with a popular ballad.
- a popular uprising(= by the ordinary people of the country)