a poor loser的用法和样例：
- A poor loser,ie one who shows anger at losing in games or sport.
- It's because I was very soft and feeble, and in addition I was a poor loser.
- His latest effort is a poor excuse for a novel.
- Reading in a poor light may bring on a headache.
- We had a poor crop of raspberries this year.
a poor loser的相关资料：
a A mutant strain of bacteria. A crowd soon gathered round. A Survey of American Modernism a painting of dubious value. A review of nonparametric test a highly marketable newproduct a beginning or commencement. a dispirited and divided Party a colourless liquid like water a team of complete no-hopers