a political rally的用法和样例：
- We might be in Seoul but this felt more like a political rally north of the border, in Stalinist Pyongyang.
- But Bhutto on Thursday became a victim of the extremist violence she deplored, killed by a suicide bomber as she left a political rally in her car.
- Reports say Mr.Tsvangirai's car collided with a truck on a road some 50 kilometers south of Harare causing his vehicle to roll several times.He was traveling to his home region for a political rally.
- The emperor was actually a political eunuch.
- A political scandal has recently come to light.